Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My challenger has the Mopar performance springs (Thank you Steve White Dodge) that lower the car about 1.4-1.7 inches.

I am looking at putting on the Boss 338 gray 20 inch wheels on the car. I like the staggered look, but I dont want it to run and I dont want to "roll" the fenders.

Is there a certain offset I need to look at and which tires for front and back for sizes?

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Don't know the exact offset but your local shop can figure it out. I have a 20in staggered setup and lowered about the same amount with no rubbing. My tires are 245/45/20 and 255/45/20

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How close in color is the grey to the striping on side of your car?

·
Registered
245 Posts
It's not that close, I wasn't looking to match the stripes, I just wanted something classic looking but not something as stand out as chrome. I'm working on a bit more of a subtle monster look.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I've got the Boss 338's in 22 x 9.5 on all 4 corners with the mopar stage 1's and have never had any rubbing at all.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Boss 338's on mine. 8.5 255/45/20 front and 10" 285/40/20 rear. It "may" rub if I hit something I shouldn't be at a high rate of speed. There is really no rub to speak of and it's 1.5" lower all around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts