Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for a Challenger R/T cursive decal to fit my rear spoiler, BUT....... what I specifically want is the cursive word Challenger all black no white outline around the word and R/T in red. Any help would be appreciated,.....thanks Chris.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Go to Danko Reproductions...theyll have exactly what you are looking for

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a Challenger R/T cursive decal to fit my rear spoiler, BUT....... what I specifically want is the cursive word Challenger all black no white outline around the word and R/T in red. Any help would be appreciated,.....thanks Chris.
Go to your local sign shop/sticker shop and have them make you a custom set of your liking. Find the script you like, have them size it choose a color and print, thats it! I had my local guy make some supercharged stickers for me:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Here's mine from one of our sponsors Ridergraphix.com.
You might need to special order to get 2 different colors.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
oh damn...decal not badge XD

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here's mine from one of our sponsors Ridergraphix.com.
You might need to special order to get 2 different colors.
That is very pretty. I don't see how you were able to order the Challenger script like that though unless I'm missing something from their Spoiler Decal Kit section.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
That is very pretty. I don't see how you were able to order the Challenger script like that though unless I'm missing something from their Spoiler Decal Kit section.

It was ordered over 2 1/2 years ago when I first got my car.
You might need to contact them as I'm sure they still can
make you one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yep I contacted them. They said to just choose style 1 and enter Challenger R/T in the custom text box.

Thanks!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Me.... I put these on. I ordered 3 Challenger badges and use the other 2 on the fenders.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I found it on ebay. It is the original style they use on the T/A, but he offers the R/T. There is a thread with pictures. If you can't find it, post on here, and I will take a pic and post it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts