Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bent a rim and looking to find a single replacement. I believe the part is 4755461AA really looking for it used out of salvage rather than $1000.00 new wheel I’m seeing. Any help would be appreciated. Located in Nebraska.

·
Registered
138 Posts
ive seen them on ebay at the large used wheel shops - search challenger wheel, then select used or reconditioned and start scrolling

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
4755461AA is the wide body wheel. I bought one so I could carry a spare and do 5 tire rotations. It took me several months to get it and I had to provide my VIN to establish I actually owned the car. I think the VIN requirement may have been dropped by now. You will probably not find a used one out there as there were only 474 numbered cars built and maybe about the same number of "commemorative" unnumbered cars. If you shop you may find one new for around $900.00. I paid ~$778.00 for mine in July 2020.

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
This is going to be a needle in the haystack search for used. Save yourself some grief and buy the best deal you can find on new. And be careful out there! ;)

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4755461AA is the wide body wheel. I bought one so I could carry a spare and do 5 tire rotations. It took me several months to get it and I had to provide my VIN to establish I actually owned the car. I think the VIN requirement may have been dropped by now. You will probably not find a used one out there as there were only 474 numbered cars built and maybe about the same number of "commemorative" unnumbered cars. If you shop you may find one new for around $900.00. I paid ~$778.00 for mine in July 2020.
Where did you buy it? I called the dealership and it’s $1250 plus tax but at least I know I have the right one. I’ve searched that model number before and best I found was Moparpartsgiant.com for $900. Hard to say if it’s the exact wheel bc the 50th Ann is gold school finish….was yours a 50th Anniversary? Basically silver/satin in color? Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Where did you buy it? I called the dealership and it’s $1250 plus tax but at least I know I have the right one. I’ve searched that model number before and best I found was Moparpartsgiant.com for $900. Hard to say if it’s the exact wheel bc the 50th Ann is gold school finish….was yours a 50th Anniversary? Basically silver/satin in color? Thank you for the help!
Yes, I have a 50th Anniversary wide body. The color is satin silver with a slight gold tone. I bought my wheel from Larry H Miller Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, in Sandy Utah. Here's a shot of my spare in the trunk. The strut brace is a Speedlogix that I painted to match the wheel.
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Hood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts