Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 16+ srt392 challenger may entertain a charger. Let me know what's out there for sale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,366 Posts
Wanna give us some more info? Where do ya live? Where have ya looked thus far? Wiling to do a fly and drive?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanna give us some more info? Where do ya live? Where have ya looked thus far? Wiling to do a fly and drive?
Live in minnesota. Willing to have shipped or will do a fly in drive back situation. Have looked mostly at dealers as havent seen many private party ones.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Here's a steal on a 2017 Green SRT in Montague, Mich :

CLICKY

This one's through Car Gurus: my favorite source for finding cars.

Here's another for only 31,200 dollars. CLICKY

When I did a nationwide search for SRT's on CarGurus, I came up with a bunch of them. One in Davies Florida had only a few hundred miles on it. Probably a demo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So tell us about it. How many miles, what options, how much was it, etc. Did you pick it up yet?
Is a 16 with 15000 miles on it. Silver with black stripes and Black Laguna leather. Has a mopar front strut bar and lmi carbon intake. No sunroof which I was looking with auto. Overall very nice car. Paying $38000 for it. Going to pick it up next weekend. Flying down to wv and driving it back. Can't wait ! Be a change from my 06 srt charger.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
You did well. A year ago, I bought a '15 SRT w/16k miles for 36k: I stole that car. So taking some time to shop around has paid off for you. Just curious, did you check prices on new ones for a clue as to just how much you've saved here?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Almost bought a new black ta392 that was priced at $45000. Didnt like the features missing that the srt has though. A new srt seemed to run low 50's. Take a pretty good hit when you drive it off the lot,so I got a low mileage 16. Post some pics this weekend.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
565 Posts
I also like Car Gurus. It’s where I found my 1,300 mile 2015 SRT this past December. $36K

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: SpeedShift

·
Registered
14,502 Posts
Flew down to wv and got my car. 16 srt392 b5 auto. 7800 miles.

Very nice! Consider the Z23 or Z26 brake pads to save your rotors and cut down on the dust if they haven't already been changed.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
And look into some ZL1 add ons here CLICKY to save your front pinch welds when you (or some shop somewhere) lifts your car.

Read up up what the forum has to say about catch cans for this engine.

So, you changed your mind a couple times. What happened? Also, tell us about the new ride.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice! Consider the Z23 or Z26 brake pads to save your rotors and cut down on the dust if they haven't already been changed.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Thanks ! Yup just ordered the z23 pads yesterday. Brake dust is horrible!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And look into some ZL1 add ons here CLICKY to save your front pinch welds when you (or some hope somewhere) lifts your car.

Read up up what the forum has to say about catch cans for this engine.

So, you changed your mind a couple times. What happened? Also, tell us about the new ride.
Going to look into those. (Actually purchase some) Didnt know they made that product. Just installed a catch can the other day. Must have part for these.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,605 Posts
Congratulations :thumbsup:

A Guy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts