Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many years ago, 1992 to be exact, I had a chance to buy a 1974 Road Runner. It was a basic 318 car, but at the time, I chose not to get it. I was seeing a lot of rust bubbles under the paint, and I didn't have extra cash to dive into fixing things. I always kind of regretted that decision, but at the time, it was the logical and practical choice.

I found my old photos of it recently, and was thinking maybe I'd look for one again.

I'd strongly prefer a real Road Runner, an RM23 car. Also, a reasonable condition driver car instead of one that's been fully rebuilt and modded and is much more costly.

Beyond that, I don't think I have many absolute requirements. Something I can fix up and mess around with, but I don't want to get into extensive metal and rust repair, that gets expensive quickly, and I don't have the time or experience to do much of that type of work on my own. Anything in the drivetrain is easy for me, but I never did much paint and body work.

If you know of any potential cars in the continental USA, email me at [email protected] .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.