Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys looking to possibly purchase an extra rim for my car. Is anyone selling or does anyone know where to buy an OEM rim for this 2015 Scatpack?

If I go through the dealer its about 900 for the rim.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which rim r u looking for? There were two versions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Great question! I am going to the dealer on Friday - they are replacing my front valance they messed up. I am having the parts guy look at the rims to see which one's I have - matte or glossy. Hard to tell from looking at them and when we pull up the VIN# it doesn't say.

I'll get back to you on Friday.

Thanks for the reply!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you PM us with the part number and your address we will be more than happy to provide you with an out the door quote :)

- Alexis
Ok I will get the part number - but its the standard rim that came with the 2015 Scatpacks - in matte black. I need an extra one to put in the trunk for a spare tire. Standard size that it originally came in on the car. Do you know the rim I am searching for with that information? I am in Grand Rapids MI - area code 49546. Thanks!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,138 Posts
You and Mcloud are on the same page! Thanks Challytatum! They want $495 for the same rim the dealer is charging $900 for. Unreal. Thanks again.
Credit goes to McCloud...as he posted up first. I was too busy looking through the sight to identify the wheel. :grin2:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Credit goes to McCloud...as he posted up first. I was too busy looking through the sight to identify the wheel. :grin2:
Thanks anyway - always appreciate the help. Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is a great price, but just so you know those wheels are used and reconditioned. It's in the small print at the end of the specs page.
Thanks for pointing that out. Which for me isn't a problem as it just going to be a spare in the trunk for road travel. Needed something in case of a flat when I'm traveling for business.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts