Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had a great experience with a dodge service dept when you bought in your SRT. I need the seat recall done on my challenger and need a dealer I can trust with my baby. thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
anyone had a great experience with a dodge service dept when you bought in your SRT. I need the seat recall done on my challenger and need a dealer I can trust with my baby. thanks
You don't say where in NW Fla. you are, but I have had good luck with Lee Dodge Chrysler in Crestview. I bought a Magnum RT there in 2005 and have used them for service since, even though I bought my SRT8 elsewhere. I would have bought my SRT8 there but they didn't have what I wanted in stock when I was ready to buy.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thunder have you ever taken your car for service anywhere down here im in destin and don't mind taking a bit of a ride for a good dealer?

·
Registered
479 Posts
I've never had to take my car or Ram truck in for service, so I can't really comment on which dealer to use.

About the only choice you have around here is Lee Dodge in Fort Walton Beach or Crestview, Hill-Kelly Dodge in Pensacola, Bay Dodge in Panama City, or Milton Dodge in Milton.

·
Premium Member
10,044 Posts
In the past dealers let me do certain things but recalls must be done by someone certified to be checked off as completed. Recalls are federally overseen.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've never had to take my car or Ram truck in for service, so I can't really comment on which dealer to use.

About the only choice you have around here is Lee Dodge in Fort Walton Beach or Crestview, Hill-Kelly Dodge in Pensacola, Bay Dodge in Panama City, or Milton Dodge in Milton.

I live in Milton and refuse to deal with Milton Dodge. I'll drive 30 miles out of my way to go to Lee in Crestview.

I had a bad tension strut on my Magnum and Milton Dodge refused to warranty it because I did not have original tires! I went to Crestview to Lee Dodge, told them it was a bad tension strut, they confirmed it with chassis ears and fixed it under warranty. Not a mention of replacement tires.

That is the last time I have set foot in Milton Dodge's door. I have bought four cars since that day, none of them were, or ever will be, from Milton Dodge, Jeep, & Chrysler.

·
Premium Member
10,044 Posts
I live in Milton and refuse to deal with Milton Dodge. I'll drive 30 miles out of my way to go to Lee in Crestview.

I had a bad tension strut on my Magnum and Milton Dodge refused to warranty it because I did not have original tires! I went to Crestview to Lee Dodge, told them it was a bad tension strut, they confirmed it with chassis ears and fixed it under warranty. Not a mention of replacement tires.

That is the last time I have set foot in Milton Dodge's door. I have bought four cars since that day, none of them were, or ever will be, from Milton Dodge, Jeep, & Chrysler.
It's mind boggling how varied dealers look at the same issue. There has to be a protocol they need to follow set by Chrysler. They are only an authorized franchise, they are not the mother company who makes the final decision.
At least you've found someone to take care of your concerns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts