Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d really like the SRT hood with the single scoop but I’m considering all options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
7,607 Posts
If it were me, I would go aftermarket and get an AFR shaker since you can not use the headlight intake on your car. Get the "Max Air" scoop too as you can switch them out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you already have the Stock hood now ? Or need just a hood ?

Stock hood is trash. Car is being rebuilt after an accident. So I figure it’s the perfect time for a new look. Trying to stay away from Duraflex, heard nothing but bad things about them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
AmeraHood ( think I got that rite ?) Is a Great hood. Fit and finish is top notch and there feed back is great

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
AmeraHood ( think I got that rite ?) Is a Great hood. Fit and finish is top notch and there feed back is great
I bought a hood from them for one my cars.. Perfect fit, I didn't have to do any work, quite a few of the aftermaket hood require some fine tuning.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought a hood from them for one my cars.. Perfect fit, I didn't have to do any work, quite a few of the aftermaket hood require some fine tuning.

I was browsing that site the other day. Are all their hoods fiberglass?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts