Reactions: Palerider15

·
Registered
3,544 Posts

·
Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the link. I called grant and couldn't get past the rude chick at the front desk who insisted I pay $850.00 for the wheel. Then tells me I can buy it from summit. So I call summit and they say they won't even special order it for me cause grant keeps jerking them around on them. So I called back grant and again "Peggy" wouldn't transfer me to anyone, said they didn't have any in stock and told me to call jegs. So I called jegs and they said they had none but grant showed to have 10 of them. So I explain that I just talked to them but he agreed to call and check. He came back and said the first thing "Peggy" said was " I just talked to someone about that steering wheel." Now I dunno if grant is run by one chick with her brother Juan and Hector but of someone calls for a steering wheel that is "$800.00" we stop making a 78.00 autozone wheel long enough to make an "$800.00" one.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Was told today it was discontinued.
That seems odd. I just bought one, w/ blue stitching (for a 2010) in January and Steve White was also listing them on ebay then (for 2010's). I don't know where you got your information from. You might want to contact Luke and send him a PM or call Steve White Motors parts, directly.
On another note, I am also having a hard time with the Grant people on getting a return authorisation code to return my stock one for a core refund. Been 2 and a half months and they keep telling me they'll email me one the next Monday. Next Monday never comes. You are right, for the one Mopar is selling for $325, Grant is charging $850 for. Outrageous.

·
Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That seems odd. I just bought one, w/ blue stitching (for a 2010) in January and Steve White was also listing them on ebay then (for 2010's). I don't know where you got your information from. You might want to contact Luke and send him a PM or call Steve White Motors parts, directly.
On another note, I am also having a hard time with the Grant people on getting a return authorisation code to return my stock one for a core refund. Been 2 and a half months and they keep telling me they'll email me one the next Monday. Next Monday never comes. You are right, for the one Mopar is selling for $325, Grant is charging $850 for. Outrageous.
I called Steve whites and was told they didn't have it bad it was discontinued. Maybe they had more blue than red. I dunno.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Awe crap, I was gonna get one of those too. In red or silver. That sucks

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
All the parts stores online say they have them but probably don't. Good luck!

·
Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't know anyone who can swap the colors. You buy a red one for 2010?
I have nice mint stock Srt wheel and some cash for one. Or I'll buy a new one if it's not through the clouds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts