Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I do anything I have to research all of my choices to exhaustion. When I decided I wanted to add a supercharger, I was blown away at all of my options. After reading post after post on multiple forums and countless articles. I came to the conclusion that Kenne Bell was the best choice for a blower. Then came the task to find a shop... MUCH harder to make a decision (especially when ur from Alaska living in Cali). I visited with a number of shops that had some good reviews and credit from forums. I finally came across Spankin Time Motorsports in San Bernardino which is about an hour from me. I liked what I read and my conversation with them went well so I decided to get some minor work done first. They did a T-Rex grille install, dyno and a rundown of what had been previously done to my car as I am second owner. They did a top notch job and walked me through everything making sure I was satisfied with the work.
I was definitely coming back for the blower install. I spoke with Adam (Owner of ST) on the phone and he explained the application to me expanding on what I had already learned from reading up on my own, quoted me power expectations from my previous dyno and gave me a cost estimate. They were extremely flexible and helpful with getting an appointment set up for me to drop off my car as my schedule is crazy (as I still work in Alaska). I ended up going in on a Wednesday evening and leaving it there until it was ready Friday morning. Adam and the guys at ST Motorsports did a phenomenal job on my blower install!! Not only does it look badass and super clean, but the original parts were neatly bagged and boxed in the trunk. Adam had me take it for a test run to make sure it was what I wanted as he custom tunes the cars himself. I took it out and WOW! The new 506RWHP was amazing! He made some final touches to the tuning before while running me through "Supercharger Etiquette".
I couldn't be happier with the outcome and it will only be surpassed by the next stage of my build that will be taking place very soon.
I recommend Spankin' Time Motorsports as the hands down best of the best performance shop. Adam, John and all the guys are obviously focused on quality and perfection with all the vehicles that go through there. If you're looking, you CANNOT go wrong with this place.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I haven't been on in awhile and just saw your PM. There isn't anyone around better than Adam and ST. Glad you made it there. See you around Murrieta!

·
Premium Member
9,423 Posts
We all wish we had a shop we could be equally as enthusiastic about. They are what businessman all used to be, they are skilled, have integrity and care about the customers as well as their image.
Hopefully this post equals a few more happy owners here. That level of service means much more than price, you know in the end it was done to your satisfaction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts