Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a spare in or around Central Texas that they want to part with, mounted or just the wheel, that will fit a 2016 Challenger Scat Pack , please let me know.

Thanks.

Jim

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,477 Posts
I have a 5x115 donut spare, but those won’t fit over the 6 piston Brembo brake calipers IIRC, which I believe come on the front of all the Scats. If yours doesn’t have the Brembo brakes, PM me and we can figure something out for you to take one of these spares off my hands.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 5x115 donut spare, but those won’t fit over the 6 piston Brembo brake calipers IIRC, which I believe come on the front of all the Scats. If yours doesn’t have the Brembo brakes, PM me and we can figure something out for you to take one of these spares off my hands.
I believe that the '16 Scats have 4 piston calipers on all four corners.

Reactions: ljb2148

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
I believe that the '16 Scats have 4 piston calipers on all four corners.
You can always try one to see if it will fit I guess. Depending upon where in central Texas you are, I may be coming through town on my way down to the ranch one day soon, and I don’t usually carry one of these spares with me, but I could if we needed to do a test fit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can always try one to see if it will fit I guess. Depending upon where in central Texas you are, I may be coming through town on my way down to the ranch one day soon, and I don’t usually carry one of these spares with me, but I could if we needed to do a test fit.
That's a very generous offer. Are there any MFR identification numbers on the wheel so that I might do some research first?

·
Premium Member
9,477 Posts
That's a very generous offer. Are there any MFR identification numbers on the wheel so that I might do some research first?
Yep, check PMs, just sent a pic of them

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am parting ways with my 2010 SRT so I will have a compact spare, spacer, jack and lugs that will clear the 2 piston Brembos so I'll assume that it will clear the 4 but it would need to be shipped (I actually bought it from a member on here and had it shipped to me). It will actually fit in the trunk and get secured with a tie down bolt if you remove the foam tray in there, at least it did with mine. I also have a full size spare that I started to carry in the trunk JIC but that would also need to be shipped.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am parting ways with my 2010 SRT so I will have a compact spare, spacer, jack and lugs that will clear the 2 piston Brembos so I'll assume that it will clear the 4 but it would need to be shipped (I actually bought it from a member on here and had it shipped to me). It will actually fit in the trunk and get secured with a tie down bolt if you remove the foam tray in there, at least it did with mine. I also have a full size spare that I started to carry in the trunk JIC but that would also need to be shipped.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
93 Posts
NP. It was actually shipped to me from Florida at the time and I don't remember how much it was but it must not have been prohibitive at the time.

Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd be curious as to what it would cost to ship to Texas (76712) Time is the factor right now, I'm leaving on the trip this Saturday.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I will sell the wheel, tire spacer, jack and lugs for $125 if you pay shipping. I can't imagine it will be more than $75 but it could be wrong.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will sell the wheel, tire spacer, jack and lugs for $125 if you pay shipping. I can't imagine it will be more than $75 but it could be wrong.
PM Sent ....

·
Registered
16,229 Posts
Can't believe you can't find a spare at a local junkyard.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts