Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get some cross drilled/slotted brake rotors and ceramic pads for my 2014 SXt 100th Anniversary.

I was curious which site is the best to visit in regards to Challenger parts.

Also any recommended kits would be great (Powerstop, DBA etc etc) If you can provide links that would be great as well

Looking for front and rear kit as one package preferably

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have my front axle HD brake rotors / Lines for sale with the brake pads. They are basically new. They have about 800 miles on them. $200

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the offer, but with the car only being a month old I want to go new. And basically something that is a direct aftermarket replacement as opposed to having to tear out brake lines.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I am looking to get some cross drilled/slotted brake rotors and ceramic pads for my 2014 SXt 100th Anniversary.

I was curious which site is the best to visit in regards to Challenger parts.

Also any recommended kits would be great (Powerstop, DBA etc etc) If you can provide links that would be great as well

Looking for front and rear kit as one package preferably
These guys get a lot of kuddos from forum members here

Brake Rotors Brake Discs Drilled Slotted Rotors

also good info here for upgrading to bigger brakes

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f79/r-t-owners-heres-your-affordable-big-brake-solution-70169/

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I put R1 Concepts Premium slotted / drilled rotors with Hawk ceramic pads on my last R/T,
made a significant difference in braking performance.
Money well spent !

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
Baer brakes has direct replacement options. You can get them through Speedlogix.

I'm very, very happy with mine but I did not like the compound of their pads. I swapped to Hawk pads and is well. They preform normally or will put you through the window depending on how you work the pedal.

The calipers are works of art.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts