Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find diecast (1:18 scale) of R/T Classics. I'm looking for the black with R/T Classic
Thanks
Scott

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
I havent seen any black ones, but Orielly's had a Wix kit offer for buying a filter that came with a 1/18th 09 B5 classic and a 1/24th scale 70 Challenger RT. I bought the kit for $75. you may be able to find one on Ebay.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I bought a 2009 RT Challenger model with automatic and sunroof. Gonna mod it to look exactly like mine, lol. Even have stone white paint, lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm looking as well. If i find anything i'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I looked for a DWB R/T forever and finally gave up after a years search... Ended up just buying a plastic R/T model and built it myself, AMT makes some nice ones that have few parts to actually assemble all that is needed is painting.
'dodge challenger' AMT Plastic Models

Nice. I'll have to order one of these.

Now...where in the world can I find Green with Envy Paint??!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice. I'll have to order one of these.

Now...where in the world can I find Green with Envy Paint??!!
why not use touch up paint?

·
Registered
602 Posts
That looks pretty close. I found that automotivetouchup.com is making GwE now. It's a tricoat paint process. I need some touchup paint for my Challenger so I went a head and ordered the 12oz spray kit along with 1/2oz touch-up kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.