Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter I would like to have the motor pulled (from my 1970 Challenger) and the engine compartment done, a little motor work done and then the engine painted as well. I live in Newtown CT and I am looking for a shop within 150 miles of me. I am by no means rich so I am looking for someone that does exceptional work and works for a reasonable price.

I already had work done 2 years ago that didn't work out so well so I thought I would ask the experts. Hopefully someone has had work done similar to what I am looking for an can recommend a shop.

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Haberek's Auto-Diesel Machine (518) 842-6160
16 Greene St. Amsterdam, NY 12010

Only engine work but to give you an idea of how good I think this shop is I live in Colorado and shipped my 70 Challenger 383 CI to them for a rebuild as part of my frame of restoration.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
There is a guy in Ridgewood NJ named Tony Nardone. He does beautiful restorations in a small garage behind his house. He doesn't advertise because he doesn't have to. Car guys in northern NJ know him because of his work and because he is honest. He has done several cars for me and has been extremely honest and very good on prices. He's a hell of a nice guy.

He is about 75 miles from you:

Tony Nardone
201-652-3398
327 GOFFLE RD
RIDGEWOOD NJ 07450-4033

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Why not call Wayne Carini at F-40 motorsports He is in Portland,Ct.He would know how to deal with in that state

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I will call him. I wanted someone small who pays attention to the details and not just the paycheck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts