Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 17 T/A with the 5.7 in it and was wondering if anyone has put them on this car before. I looked at the Eibach Sportlines but was unsure whether they are the same fit as an RT. Also, on the Eibach website there was no listing for a T/A, only for the RT and Hellcat etc, so if anyone has put them on or knows the fitment that would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
21,579 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Your T/A has Super Track Pak. and so has already been lowered by 1/2 inch. Generally the extra lowering is from different springs, and since you will be replacing them, I'd expect you to get the Eibach advertised drop. Be aware at 2" drop, you'll almost certainly need additional parts to get correct alignment (Adjustable control arms or camber bolts...camber bushings).

Hopefully someone with a T/A that has lowered their car can reply

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Your T/A has Super Track Pak. and so has already been lowered by 1/2 inch. Generally the extra lowering is from different springs, and since you will be replacing them, I'd expect you to get the Eibach advertised drop. Be aware at 2" drop, you'll almost certainly need additional parts to get correct alignment (Adjustable control arms or camber bolts...camber bushings).

Hopefully someone with a T/A that has lowered their car can reply

A Guy
Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Super Track Pak is lowered by 1/2”?

So could a guy with a ‘13 R/T install Super Track Pak springs and see a 1/2” drop? I ask because I would like a VERY subtle drop. (Sorry to hijack the thread)

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Short answer… Yes. They could actually be the same as SRT springs, expert jump in here. o_O That could increase your search options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts