Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Challenger world. Purchased a 2009. Chose not to have the Nav system installed because they wanted waaay to much money. I am looking for the

Nav System – Media Center 730N (RER)

system to purchase. The install is easy enough, but any suggestions on where to buy this unit, or does anybody have one for sale??

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I am new to the Challenger world. Purchased a 2009. Chose not to have the Nav system installed because they wanted waaay to much money. I am looking for the

Nav System – Media Center 730N (RER)

system to purchase. The install is easy enough, but any suggestions on where to buy this unit, or does anybody have one for sale??
i just bought a Garmin for my wifes car...its the size of an ipod for around $310...you can buy cheapies for $120 range

it is small, thin and looks better than the one in my IE...plus i can bring it on vacations or carry it around if im walking around a big city

i wouldnt look for one that bolts into my challenger...this one is better, cheaper, can be used in any car

i got mine off Amazon.com last week...get the friction mount for the dash board...the window mount wont really work well

good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts