Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see much activity in this regional forum but hopefully someone can help me. "Mopar or No Car" is my motto, meaning I find one dealer, and stick with them since I will never stray from Dodge. I had a great one when I used to live in Detroit but trying to find a good one down here. I thought I had one, but caught them being shady and it pissed me off.

Anyway, main thing I'm looking for is a dealer that doesn't gouge (funny considering my name!), and doesn't throw additional dealer markup on those specialty cars, *cough* demon *cough*. From what I've found online there might be one or two in the area like that but I couldn't find any names of which dealers they were. I'm most likely going to be buying 2 new cars within the next 6 months to a year and want to start out by testing their service department with the cars I have now. In fact my wife's Caravan is due to go in so I'm trying to find a dealer to take it to next week.

Appreciate any help I can get from fellow DFW moparians!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I used a dealer south of dfw but can’t recommend due to all those extras you mentioned. I’m still waiting delivery so they will remain nameless for now. Good luck!

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,198 Posts
I was visiting my sister near Sherman, and rats chewed up the throttle body wiring on my Ram putting it in limp mode. I didn't find this out until we jumped in it to drive 1,000+ miles home. I had AAA tow it to the Dodge dealer in Sherman, and they repaired it in less than an hour with no appointment. If I lived in your neck of the woods, that is the first place I would go. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,331 Posts
Classic Dodge of Denton is my go-to for dealership service work. Never purchased a new car from them though, so I cannot speak to that.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I can't speak to their sales policies, but can vouch for the quality of service work at both Huffines (Plano) and Dodge City of McKinney. Hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts