Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone with an OEM front grill(e) they are willing to part with.

Someone hit my car and the plastic piece that connects to the bumper broke into a bunch of pieces... Stealership is asking ridiculous price in Calgary, Canada. If anyone has one and is willing to ship (I will pay shipping fees, of course), please give me a shout.

Thanks,
-Eric

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so I got a response from this guy who just joined the forum June 4th and said he will ship to me for $200 with shipping included to Canada (yeah right) so being a little suspicious I asked for a photo with him holding 3 fingers up and I just got this response LOL:

"Sorry about that. I do understand your point and I also would be careful too. But I'm just a retired man of over 65yrs of age and I have been honest and sincere in all my financial dealings and life endeavors. I will never rip-off your hard earned money as I work hard for every penny I earn.

Your $200 won't make me rich or poor. Good name is better than riches. If you don't feel comfortable buying from me, then you don't have too. Sending a photo of me holding up 3 fingers is something i won't do. Have a nice day."

LOL nice try buddy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts