Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger 5.7 6-speed
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Luke,

I might be out of luck on some of these parts because I need a VIN, but I’m changing minor trim pieces in my R/T Blacktop to other trim pieces in the SRT and other R/T models from 15-18 model years. I was looking for the console trim bezel in “engine turned” design. Also looking for silver rings around the RPM and MPH in the instrument cluster. I’m seeing the clear plastic cover is attached to the rings but I might be wrong. And the inner rings are attached to the digital gauges of the RPM and MPH.

I attached pictures on what I’m interested in, just in case my descriptions are vague.

Attachments

·
Vendor
12,574 Posts
Hey Luke,

I might be out of luck on some of these parts because I need a VIN, but I’m changing minor trim pieces in my R/T Blacktop to other trim pieces in the SRT and other R/T models from 15-18 model years. I was looking for the console trim bezel in “engine turned” design. Also looking for silver rings around the RPM and MPH in the instrument cluster. I’m seeing the clear plastic cover is attached to the rings but I might be wrong. And the inner rings are attached to the digital gauges of the RPM and MPH.

I attached pictures on what I’m interested in, just in case my descriptions are vague.
there are at least 6 versions of the trim around the evic, and that's looking at 2016, could be more different years
need vin as equipped for what your looking for
Luke

Capture.PNG

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ll locate a local dealer that has one and grab a vin from them. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is what I’m looking for. Well 1 of the pieces I’m interested in purchasing. Supposedly they only come on the hellcats and I need one for the 6-speed. I don’t mean to hijack Cleveland’s image but this is the exact piece I need and color. From all the images I see of hellcat interiors. They come with this same design but I might be wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried editing this photo to show the other items I’m interested in purchasing. But i might have to buy a used gauge cluster and salvage those silver pieces inside the cluster. There is 4 arrows using my crayon editing lol ? I tried but I think this one will show what I’m talking about

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
Hey Luke,

You'll need to use a VIN for a Hellcat - that model comes with the "dark engine-turned" trim bezels.

The dash / IP cluster bezel is $$$ [~$800] and the console bezel [~$300].

All the other trim levels have silver rings around the speedo and tach - appears only the 'Cat and T/A has the dark rings around the instruments.

Plastic trim bezel that's around the cluster lens - there are dark finish versions and satin silver versions that vary by trim and what bezels are part of that trim.

Similar is the steering wheel trim - they come in dark finish or satin silver.

·
Vendor
12,574 Posts
You'll need to use a VIN for a Hellcat - that model comes with the "dark engine-turned" trim bezels.

The dash / IP cluster bezel is $$$ [~$800] and the console bezel [~$300].

All the other trim levels have silver rings around the speedo and tach - appears only the 'Cat and T/A has the dark rings around the instruments.

Plastic trim bezel that's around the cluster lens - there are dark finish versions and satin silver versions that vary by trim and what bezels are part of that trim.

Similar is the steering wheel trim - they come in dark finish or satin silver.
please give me a vin equipped as desired and will get the correct part numbers
Luke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts