Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my car about 11 months ago from a dealer in Atlanta,Ga its a loaded 09 hemi orange srt8 and had 3400 miles. The owners manual has the name M. Tobin with an address from Albuquerque,NM. I was curious if this person was a member here and if this person is here and reads this, I would like to know the story of why they got rid of their car. Thanks Greg.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
First guess - You are in Atlanta and bought a car from NM. - manufacturer buyback and shipped out of state. Got a VIN?

·
Registered
741 Posts
damn that name sounds familiar, did you search all the different foums?
i think i may have seen that name over at the Zoo

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in orlando but bought the car in atlanta. It may have been a military person cause there was an airforce base in the navigation. Kirkland AFB I think.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good luck with that, it sounds like a challenge.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i do have the address so that is an option. just really trying to find out history of car before i owned it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am also a member of the other forum and not banned there so i will check there.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
damn that name sounds familiar, did you search all the different foums?
i think i may have seen that name over at the Zoo
That's what I was going to say, Tobin, sounds familiar.

·
Registered
726 Posts

I bought my car about 11 months ago from a dealer in Atlanta,Ga its a loaded 09 hemi orange srt8 and had 3400 miles. The owners manual has the name M. Tobin with an address from Albuquerque,NM. I was curious if this person was a member here and if this person is here and reads this, I would like to know the story of why they got rid of their car. Thanks Greg.
I hope you find him. I'm still looking for the person who bought my PCP ending in 181827.

·
Registered
117 Posts
After I bought mine, I got a CarFax report. Found out the previous owner lived the next town over. I know OF who she is, but I have not met her. I DO know, she upgraded from an 09 to a 10 Challenger. I've thought about contacting her, but then what?

Me: Um, Hi.. I bought your old car.
Her: Okay.
Me: um..

Yeah, that'd go over swell.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
After I bought mine, I got a CarFax report. Found out the previous owner lived the next town over. I know OF who she is, but I have not met her. I DO know, she upgraded from an 09 to a 10 Challenger. I've thought about contacting her, but then what?

LMFAO!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thats hilarious. I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so much!!

7,359 Posts
Call her!
Go thru the whole routine about the car wait till theres awkward dead silence then yell at her "To put the lotion on the skin"!:bigthumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts