Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a source, or know of a seller, who has Chrysler or Dodge or Mopar "courtesy" or single use paper floor mat covers, like many dealerships place in the car when you take it in for service? I want to get a few and keep them in the car and use them on my way to and from car shows to keep my embroidered cloth mats clean and in good shape.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts

Just Google PAPER FLOOR MATS

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,170 Posts
Just use a towel. As for me, I use WeatherTech mats to protect the carpet, and that I can pull right up and stuff in the trunk to make things pretty.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why not use the stock mats and then swap them out once you arrive at the show. A lot of the paper ones available on ebay and amazon are pretty weak, some are just regular paper with a print out on them. The really good ones that the shops use that I have seen require a bulk purchase, like 500+. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,497 Posts
Just use a towel. As for me, I use WeatherTech mats to protect the carpet, and that I can pull right up and stuff in the trunk to make things pretty.
I put weather techs in my Wife's GT AWD and I prefer the look of them over the oem carpeted ones. So much so I am going to order a set for mine and I put mine away in the winter.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,708 Posts
I like the idea of a spare set of factory carpets, or a towel. I absolutely hate tyvek/paper/rubber mats. I don't want moisture pooling up on a mat leaving rings. If mine get dirty, toss them in the driveway when washing car, hose, vacuum, like new. Other than heel wear, they last forever.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I put my factory mats right over my embroidered ones.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
4,205 Posts
Does anyone have a source, or know of a seller, who has Chrysler or Dodge or Mopar "courtesy" or single use paper floor mat covers, like many dealerships place in the car when you take it in for service? I want to get a few and keep them in the car and use them on my way to and from car shows to keep my embroidered cloth mats clean and in good shape.
Bought a pristine used Porsche 996 Turbo. While I bought the car from a Porsche dealer the car had some crummy (and thin) BMW floor mats on top of the Porsche mats. When I asked about the BMW mats the salesman said they were with the car when it came in and were left in the car. (I also got an indoor cover with the car.) Apparently from the salesman the original owner only took the BMW mats out when he attended car meets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts