Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Picked up IE #370 here in NY. I found the car at a dealer and had some ?'s about the cars! Hope some one can help!!

1) Was the 730n radio an option for the Inaugural Editions cars?

2) What are the part numbers for what comes in the mopar interior appearance group "ACX"? any pics?

3) How can I find out the Build date on my car?

Thanks ahead!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
"Thanks ahead"? That's a new one.

1) I believe the 430n was the only option with the IE's. Not positive.

2) no idea - research

3) MDH# (month/day/hour) is on the sticker on drivers side door.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Read here that 730n was late in delivery so only 430n radio was ready when IE went into production.

·
Registered
820 Posts
the 430N was the only option for the IE the 730N was not.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Just Picked up IE #370 here in NY. I found the car at a dealer and had some ?'s about the cars! Hope some one can help!!

1) Was the 730n radio an option for the Inaugural Editions cars?

2) What are the part numbers for what comes in the mopar interior appearance group "ACX"? any pics?

3) How can I find out the Build date on my car?

Thanks ahead!!!
re #3...sticker inside driver side door.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any info on number 2?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Any info on number 2?
For your future reference, this was really easy to look up via Google then the Mopar site...

* Mopar Interior Appearance Group—Includes T-handle shifter with “Mopar” logo, bright-pedal kit (automatic only), bright door-sill guards with “Challenger” logo, premium carpet floor mats with “Challenger” logo and car cover with “Challenger” logo (Available with the Rallye package, R/T, R/T Plus and R/T Classic packages)

82211622 T-Handle gear shift knob replacement for automatic transmission only, chrome finish, Mopar logo
82211154 Bright Stainless Pedal Kit for accelerator and brake pedals (For vehicles equipped with Non-Adjustable Pedals)
82211234 Stainless Steel Door Sill Guards with Challenger Logo
82211099AB Complete set of four, Premium 24 oz. carpet, Dark Slate Gray (XDV), Challenger logo
82211328ab (the car cover)

pictures available via Google Images.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts