Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, been looking thru a ton of pics but not finding any real good ones.........I have a white GT, a little too white for me, was thinking of just getting some hash marks up front and maybe a tail wrap in back. Going back and forth on this, and quite frankly looking at way too much stuff and getting more confused. LOL

Saw this today at a show, looked better in person than the pic, was wondering if anyone had this on a white car.

Better yet, if you got a white car, hopefully you post a pic, so maybe I can finally make up my mind.

Just for laughs I did this on a pic of my car...............thinking maybe that hash marks and tail strip would look pretty good. LOL

Thanks for any pics

Rich

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for those links A Guy............seen a lot of those already, got to figure out whats up with some of the pics, cant see them, just says update you account to enable 3rd party hosting..............yeah, no idea what that even is.

Cant believe I'm having this many issues with doing stuff to the car..............just seems I don't really like anything i see, gotta do something that's for sure.

I'm keeping my cheapy camera in the car with me, that way if I see one, I can get some really better shots of what I'm looking at.

Thanks for taking the time

Rich

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Thanks for those links A Guy............seen a lot of those already, got to figure out whats up with some of the pics, cant see them, just says update you account to enable 3rd party hosting..............yeah, no idea what that even is.
They were using Photobucket. They hosed millions of pictures by changing their hotlinking policy. It's nothing wrong on your end.

A Guy

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Here you go , my buddy did this to his 100 anniversary edition

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey thanks guys, now I just gotta make up my mind............but before that I had some issues with what looked like some paint defects, gonna take it to the dealer and see what happens here..........somehow I don't think its gonna be good for me. LOL

Rich

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have not had it out of the garage yet for a full car photo.

Out of the garage, I'm surprised you got it into the garage. LOL.............got to admit that is one sweet looking car, I was thinking of doing the little stripe deal, but along the hood scoops...........at the rate I'm going on deciding on what I want, the car will have 100,000 on it.

Thanks for taking the time, looking forward to a nice outside shot.

Rich

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hope these help. Also, look up the '15 Drag Pak Challenger with black side decals and hood wrap.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2015 Scat Pack
80 Posts
Here is an outdoor shot. Also added some narrow spear stripes to the Charger hood. Good luck, lots of options out there!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 55 Posts