Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking to do little things to clean up my 2019 R/T Plus Challenger. One of the items I've been trying to look for have been differing valve covers for the engine (I've been looking into little and subtle things to help clean it up a bit). I've been looking at the SRT-style valve covers, hoping to find a set that says 345 instead of of the 'Powered by SRT'. If anyone could point me in the right direction of a good set of those I would appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
I've been looking to do little things to clean up my 2019 R/T Plus Challenger. One of the items I've been trying to look for have been differing valve covers for the engine (I've been looking into little and subtle things to help clean it up a bit). I've been looking at the SRT-style valve covers, hoping to find a set that says 345 instead of of the 'Powered by SRT'. If anyone could point me in the right direction of a good set of those I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Promo Code: cha1

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a pair FOR SALE that you may like! I had these on my ‘08 Charger and everyone liked them and found them unique.
Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
3E600DD9-6F63-47ED-B2DC-04A7039953E6.jpeg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts