Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a silver 2009 dodge challenger r/t with 11,500 miles on it. I love my car but I've always wanted a srt8 since I had a SE magnum and a charger R/T. I finally have a little wiggle room to do so but I can't find one near me or in my price range and color (silver or black). Yesterday I went to Delaware and test drove a silver 2009 srt8 but it did not have the srt option II as it had stated in it's add so I walked away. The car has been there since August with only 8500 miles on it. I figured since I am spending good money I should get everything I want and don't currently have or what else would be the point of upgrading. But the ride was different and I'm still unsure if I liked it better than my R/T or not. My r/t is loud and I can hear it roar when I am inside. The srt8 is much more quiet and comfortable and was a overall smoother ride. Not sure if I will miss the constant roar. I live in Philadelphia and there is one in Virgina which is 3.5 hours away with 14,000 miles on it and is 1,000 cheaper than the one i test drove yesterday and it has a cold air intake already installed. If it was closer I would be all over it. But I am dreading the 3.5 hour drive just to possibly find a flaw and have to turn back around and drive 3.5 hours. Does anyone know how much it would cost to get the srt option II sound system added (parts and labor)? Am I being to finicky? Would like your honest opinions on everything?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am actually trading my R/T in as well. So I would have to go through a dealer. Anyways, can you send pics of yours?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts