Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a shot in the dark. Was told today it's been moved back another month on back order.

Anyone know the part number?

·
Registered
144 Posts
82212435 is the part number.

Good luck in your search PM me if you find some in stock. I have been searching the net regularly for the last 2-3 months lol.

I gave up and just ordered one with steve white motors and will wait till they make and ship more. Unless you find a used one I doubt there are any instock.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
All you guys enamored by the "new" factory shaker and planning to buy the parts from MOPAR paying attention? And these problems are for a hood released in 2010!!! The airbox was released in 2011!!. It's now 2014 and they are still waiting on parts. IF you think these "new" shakers are going to be available any time soon, you are dreaming. :slap:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
When I bought mine Jan of 12, there were four in the US, one at the LA depot. I gave my wife this big story about how I needed to get the kit now before they were hard to get. Thought that was a pretty good story and she bought it. I had no idea that would turn out to be the case. Hang In There Guys !!

·
Registered
637 Posts
I hear that, Last spring I was lucky to get the 11 and up persuit package struts/shocks. The dealer got them from across the nation and said they were the last set shown in the system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts