Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is a 2016 Challenger Scat M6 (if that matters, altho I think not) and I am looking for the factroy belt size but not the factory belt per-se. Every site I look at lists about 12 different part numbers, so I figured I will ask the experts (you guys!) I would like to get a Continental Poly-v belt for it. If anyone has had good luck with a different brand/belt style please chime in. I am at 70k miles on the OE belt, nothing wrong with it other than the fact I can't read the numbers off the back lol. Not looking for another stocker if an upgrade is available. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Car is a 2016 Challenger Scat M6 (if that matters, altho I think not) and I am looking for the factroy belt size but not the factory belt per-se. Every site I look at lists about 12 different part numbers, so I figured I will ask the experts (you guys!) I would like to get a Continental Poly-v belt for it. If anyone has had good luck with a different brand/belt style please chime in. I am at 70k miles on the OE belt, nothing wrong with it other than the fact I can't read the numbers off the back lol. Not looking for another stocker if an upgrade is available. Thanks in advance.
I would call a Dodge dealer with your VIN and get the OE belt part # and then google Continental Poly V belt cross reference to get Conti part #

Edit. Rock Auto shows Mopar belt # as 53013676AC and Continental belt # as 4060820

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,711 Posts
I concur

A Guy

Reactions: 6.4Mike

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you gentlemen, it never would have occured to me to check rock auto

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,324 Posts
Napa Gates belts are pretty nice and lifetime warranty. support local folks, most Napa's are mom and pop...............

Reactions: 6.4Mike

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
4,203 Posts
You are spending way more time on this that is called for. Just visit the dealer and its parts department and get the damn belt.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, the stealerships in my area charge $100 for a $22 dollar belt (per amazon) which is a bit ridiculous don't cha think? They don't even include lube, a reach around, or installation at that price. I went to them to buy a hellcat hose clamp for my airbox lid (lists on Moparpartsgiant for $8) and they want $27 for it like it is made of gold or something. No thanks I will stick to asking online :ROFLMAO:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts