Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,487 Posts
T/A is a Scat Pack. If you like the looks, go for it. If you like the differences, go for it. What wheels/brakes/tires do you want? What gauges do you want? What exterior graphics/hood/spoiler do you want?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a 2018 T/A 392 and love everything about it. In 2017/18 I think the 6 piston brembos only came on the 6.4 T/As and not the 5.7, which I believe had the 4 piston brembos (still awesome brakes). It is really all about the matte black hood, roof and rear deck. If that is a look you like (like I do!) then the T/A package is the way to go. The T/A suspension is also 1/2" lower than the Scats in 2017/18 I believe.

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,294 Posts
I have a 2018 T/A 392 and love everything about it. In 2017/18 I think the 6 piston brembos only came on the 6.4 T/As and not the 5.7, which I believe had the 4 piston brembos (still awesome brakes). It is really all about the matte black hood, roof and rear deck. If that is a look you like (like I do!) then the T/A package is the way to go. The T/A suspension is also 1/2" lower than the Scats in 2017/18 I believe.
I have a 2017 T/A 5.7 and you get the cold air factory hood and 9 inch wheels and it handles way better than my 2014 R/T .you can get a bare bones model for good money.my 2017 model came loaded I’ve got a sunroof that I’ve never opened and probably never will (don’t need it)but I got a good deal on it so I took it

·
Registered
148 Posts
T/A is NOT a scatpack it is more like an SRT, look at the gauges and how the CAI is set up. I think the T/A is a better option than a standard scatpack but to be honest go with the Widebody Scatpack if you want that fat tuna boat to run like she is on rails.

·
Registered
48 Posts
T/A is NOT a scatpack it is more like an SRT, look at the gauges and how the CAI is set up. I think the T/A is a better option than a standard scatpack but to be honest go with the Widebody Scatpack if you want that fat tuna boat to run like she is on rails.
I have a 2109 T/A scat pack I'm thinking about selling....I have too many cars. I don't know how to do a personal message on here, but my email [email protected]

·
Registered
448 Posts
T/A may not be a scatpack, but my car is an SRT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts