Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title reads. Wife is looking to get a new car and we're really interested in a Challenger.
So far I'm seeing roughly 35k for a lightly used SRT-8 with 10k miles or less on it. Does this sound right or can I find some better prices? And specific year we should go with? 35k is about our max spending on a car right now.

Here's some after a quick search locally.
2008 Used Dodge Challenger SRT-8 at Motorwerks BMW Serving Bloomington, MN | MINI, IID 6958386

This seems like a sweet deal here:
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 in Maplewood, MN - VIN 2B3LJ74W68H290772 - TwinCities.com

Any info and tips would be great.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
The orange one is the better deal there. They probably will take 33-34k for it, but you can get a 09 for that with a 6 speed. The 08s go for a bit more since they are a "Limited Edition". It's a joke. It is the first year, and they made 6,400 of them. The only thing different about them is a tiny dash plaque and no limited slip differential I believe. I personally would not get a 2008.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
No reason to even look at an 08 , the 09-10 are better cars and can be bought for around 30- 33K, very low mileage also{ 1500 or less} the only thing is color, 6 speeds seem less money as guy's are looking to sell for an auto to race. Also at some point the dealer needs to clear the lot, end of the month and use the internet sales manager for best pricing.
Tout

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.