Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D:D:D
Drove up to the Detroit Auto Show today (from Columbus), and I have to say, the Challenger looks freakin' sweet in person. It is truly one badass car!

What's nice is that Mopar had a display downstairs with an original Challenger (well, "older" Challenger, but far from "original"), so you could take a look at both and kind of compare.

At any rate, seeing it in person was spectacular. In general, the entire Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler area of the car show was incredible. Great set up. So, putting the car in that setting just made it even better.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera. Once my buddies get some pictures uploaded, I'll try to post a few (if there are any good angles, or shots that are particularly cool - since there's an abundance of pics available now!)

I've never been up to Detroit for the car show before. Lot's of great cars - but the Challenger was the icing on the cake in my mind.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I'm going up this Wednesday, provided there are no snow storms. And if there is, I'll go Thursday.

I plan on looking at the Challenger and take some pictures. Then I'm walking out and driving home.

Can't wait to see your pictures Duble.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My advice is to go as early as possible and get out by lunch time. Crowds are lighter and you don't have to eat their expensive yet crappy food. The busiest area last year was Ford Country. It was packed even in the morning.

·
Registered
973 Posts
MentallyChallenged said:
My advice is to go as early as possible and get out by lunch time. Crowds are lighter and you don't have to eat their expensive yet crappy food. The busiest area last year was Ford Country. It was packed even in the morning.
Thanks.

I'm going up in the morning after I drop my daughter off at school. I should get there around 10:00-10:30. Stay for an hour which should be plenty.

Are you going?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts