Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After scoping out a couple sites, this looks like the place I want to be.
My wife really hooked me up for my 50th B-day! A 2010 Hemi Orange R/T Challenger! What a woman right? What a car!!! I plan to use the forum for performance and tech tips. I've already seen quite a few things that got my interest. Thanks for being here! :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
There were a couple decent forums for the Challenger I found this summer when I started looking to buy an SRT PCP. One was a "Z" forum? Everyone there was nice, but too nice, and it didn't seem to have the numbers that this forum has. The more numbers, the more you can learn from the courage and mistakes of others. Of course, that door swings both ways, the more people, the more chances for personality clashes and flaming wars. I've been here for about 6 months now, and for the most part, this is a fantastic group of enthusiasts who look out for their own, and give good sound advise (most of the time).

There's a lot of brand-loyalty, and the Maggie owners and KB owners clash from time to time, but all in good fun.

I also drive an SRT10 Ram truck, and there are two forums for that as well. One is the VTCOA which is the more active forum, but many there are drunk on either beer or testosterone, and it takes too much work to weed through the useless maze of posts to glean any useful information.

In summary, this forum rocks, stay and learn. Post your mistakes so others can learn, and read about any mods you want to do BEFORE you buy anything, you can learn a lot, save a lot, and it will make any mod easier!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wecome. Congrats on the new car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts