Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Looks Like I don't have STP on my Shaker

5069 Views 28 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Pastor RT
I have looked at my window sticker and the build sheet. They talk about track tuned suspension, performance steering, ect but no specific Super Track Pack part number or wording on the paperwork. The car has LSD as am option.
Am I missing something?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Bummer...

A non STP car drives like a "whale." Sorry.

· Premium Member
5,887 Posts
You are absolutely right on that one. The ride on the 'Shaker' is different than on the non 'Shaker RT's.....The stance is lower by about an inch. I compared it to my other 2010 RT and my brother in laws TA appearance group 2010 RT. He has the 20 inch wheels as well. I would think that the suspension geometry is different on the 'Shaker cars. The shifting points on my ' Shaker is different as well. First gear hangs in longer and there is a lot more exhaust noise. Sounds great.. Don't have a lot of time to drive this gem. I wonder what the difference in weight is compared to the standard RT?......Such a cool car....

Nope. The term is STP, not "shaker." When it comes to handling. That overpriced decorative scoop did not make your car handle well. Your car handles a little better because of a TRAC PAC ...which many other RTs have. RT Classics have it. Blacktops have it. RT Red Lines have them. And countless other RT owners bought that option.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.