Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
570 Posts
I thought the very same thing and was told that because it was not listed by name it did not have it. The shaker pkg. Comes with it so stop is not listed seperately. My car sits lower in the front and has an aggressive stance. I took some photos at the Barrett Jackson event in Reno, nv. The rear wheels were sitting on a lower part of the street next to the curb.

Attachments

· Registered
570 Posts
My shaker next to an r/t, my suspension was more aggressive looking. My 13 r/t sat level and didn't have stp. My shaker performs and rides great. Another thing is when dodge gave me the free 4 wheel alignment we are ALL entitled to when buying a new dodge, the service mgr. Told me that they checked the specs for the R/T, it was not even close But, tried the SRT specs and my shaker was right on,, so the shakers need to use the SRT alignment specs.

· Registered
570 Posts
I looked under the car and it has yellow shocks. My dealers service mgr. Made sure my 4 wheel alignment was correct when I bought it. He told me the correct alignment specs are not the R/T specs but the SRT specs for the shaker cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.