Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Looks Like I don't have STP on my Shaker

5075 Views 28 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Pastor RT
I have looked at my window sticker and the build sheet. They talk about track tuned suspension, performance steering, ect but no specific Super Track Pack part number or wording on the paperwork. The car has LSD as am option.
Am I missing something?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,346 Posts
I agree, look and see if you have the yellow bilstein shocks, my Blacktop does with STP and mine sits much lower than my coworkers non stp challenger

· Registered
2,346 Posts
Some cars get STP just by the package....shaker, blacktop edition etc....they call it "SUPER TRACK PACK CONTENT" so its not listed separately.

Performance Features:
  • Functional SHAKER air intake
  • Super Track Pak content, including performance-tuned steering, a stiffer suspension, bigger brakes, Goodyear Eagle® Supercar tires and three-mode Electronic Stability Control+ (ESC) that can be completely deactivated for the ultimate track experience
BLACTOP EDITION
With blacked-out features, sinister stripes and Super Track Pak content, the Dodge Challenger R/T Blacktop® is an unapologetic punch to the gut of everything mundane on the streets.

Therefore...if not listed on window sticker there's no need to panic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.