Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,495 Posts
That 7K SHAKER package has STP. It's an awesome car! Photo's of a few the parts. Your car should match exactly if on the rack. I'd post more photo's but I don't think I have the space here.

Attachments

Reactions: Slidd and jupiter2

· Premium Member
1,495 Posts
STP could have been ordered on any 2014 Challenger R/T. It's been a regular production option since 2010 (I think). STP is R/T only.

Reactions: c26bt34c

· Premium Member
1,495 Posts
You are absolutely right on that one. The ride on the 'Shaker' is different than on the non 'Shaker RT's.....The stance is lower by about an inch. I compared it to my other 2010 RT and my brother in laws TA appearance group 2010 RT. He has the 20 inch wheels as well. I would think that the suspension geometry is different on the 'Shaker cars. The shifting points on my ' Shaker is different as well. First gear hangs in longer and there is a lot more exhaust noise. Sounds great.. Don't have a lot of time to drive this gem. I wonder what the difference in weight is compared to the standard RT?......Such a cool car....
I'm seeing slightly better gas mileage than my last STP 6 Speed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.