Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that a few more people have installed "stock" kit blowers (that is, ~6-8 psi on stock blocks) and taken them to the track, what we've always thought is true.

At 6-8 psi, the power output and track times are pretty much identical regardless of the blower type.

Guys like Flat Top and plumKrazy running low 12s with their Vortechs, TA340 running 11.97 with his KB, me and desant with our low-12s Maggies.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
we all know that already welcome to the show.
they make geart power at the stock level.
but at high boost that remains to be seen

5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I'm new here and I just want to be part of the click.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Still haven't figured out how to be in a click. Do I click my heels together? Help me TF maybe Canadians know.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Sam, every time we click the mouse we are part of the "click." It really sucks. I haven't figured out a way around it yet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I believe I will be running with Maggie next year. Love the look and I will be keeping the stock block.

I will be going to the track for the first time next month to see what I can do with a stock 6 speed. I am hoping for a sub 14 time, but we shall see. I want to see if I can make the click roster within two years. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Geez Sam, don't you know that when you grow up, all the fun stops? I never want to grow up!

I grew up once and didn't like it so I reverted back to my childhood years.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I believe I will be running with Maggie next year. Love the look and I will be keeping the stock block.

I will be going to the track for the first time next month to see what I can do with a stock 6 speed. I am hoping for a sub 14 time, but we shall see. I want to see if I can make the click roster within two years. :bigthumb:
dont get our hopes up on that sub 14 time. Pretty tough with a stock 6 sp and street tires. Good luck with your plan though. We are just a "click" away.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Careful awhile back we had a PLA thread that was a click and that went south! LOL TF how ya been dude? Hows that maggie blowin for ya? LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts