Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put in a 180 deg thermostat and while doing that lost my custom tune on my Diablo. I'm running a supercharger and long tube headers . Also I do not have a backup file. Bought this car used. Where can I get a new tune?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,507 Posts
I put in a 180 deg thermostat and while doing that lost my custom tune on my Diablo. I'm running a supercharger and long tube headers . Also I do not have a backup file. Bought this car used. Where can I get a new tune?
What tune is on the car now...the stock tune? Is the diablo tuner still married to the car or are you locked out?

I would first reach out to diablo to see if they may have a fix or know what caused the problem.

If that does not work and if you don't know where or who installed the SC your best bet is to reach out to well known Hemi tuners like Diablotoona, Hemifever or Petty's garage.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I backed up what I thought was custom tune. Now it's not on the tuner. Tuner not locked out btw.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Sounds like you will be starting from scratch now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I have a feeling he saved the back up factory file and loaded it to the car. In the case unless you have it in a computer it is gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's no performance shops where I live. Going to send out some feelers out there and see if I can get a tune

·
Registered
58 Posts
There's no performance shops where I live. Going to send out some feelers out there and see if I can get a tune
What model tuner and car? Have you downloaded Diablo's apps, connect to car and laptop then download the current tune? I'm sure someone has stock tunes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts