Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys notice more Challengers on the road lately....? I see more than Camaros now. Always more Mustangs.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Noticed a few more around here. Drove by a couple dealers today, 1 had none the other had 2 on lot.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yup, lots more. More Camaros too.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
i counted 3 on the road today (black, red and black) on the road from PEI to NB.
2 camaros's (Black and 1 Yellow bumble bee edition) also from PEI to NB
and about 5-10 mustangs.... also from PEI to NB.. -.- lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nope, Challengers are still pretty rare around here, definitely outnumbered by Camaros and you can't swing a Prius without hitting a dozen Mustangs.

·
Registered
954 Posts
yea i saw a blue 392 today on I 75,while i was in plum crazy.i had to take the off ramp but would have loved to cruised along with them for a while!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I see about about 4 to 5 a week. Almost all of them were SE models. Then again my job is mostly driving around all day.

·
Registered
526 Posts
In this neck of the woods {greater Toronto Area GTA}from my observation the Mustang holy smokes you cant swing a cat by its tail without hitting at least a dozen stangs,the Challenger 2nd place R/T model being the most popular most black or orange in colour,and to my surprise the Camaro 3rd most with a women behind the wheel
So there yah have it the Camaros a "Chick Car":bigthumb:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Jon, counting your car every time you get in it doesn't count. :smokin:
Ha! I thought that white and blue IE looked familiar! 750 miles now and giving the engine a little more of a work out. All I can say is wow! You've made me a happy man!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Very few in my area. Saw the first 2011 R/T Classic this weekend in a parking lot. Seen two other SE's and there's an IE SRT8 still sitting in a dealer's showroom with a huge AMV.

My Toxic Orange R/T Classic will add to the amazement to locals this week when it gets delivered! =)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Haven't seen as many lately as usual. Strangely though, parked beside one twice in a row at the pet store, the 2nd time - was also a black SRT.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got mine in december 2008, and I doubt I've seen more than 12 in the entire time. I still get honks and thumbs up all the time.

·
Registered
430 Posts
None here, LOL (duh, right). Mostly Hi-Lux and Ford Ranger pickups and Toyota, Nissan, etc. cars and all kinds of Jingle trucks (highly decorated heavy trucks with livestock panel stakebeds overloaded with anything and everything).

Speaking of stupid high priced IE's there's a dealer in Ft Wayne with his marked up to $68,500. Cars for Sale: 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 in Fort Wayne, IN 46805: Coupe Details - 294244659 - AutoTrader.com

DUDE, I could buy a used R/T and send it to Petty for that kind of money, and eat an IE's lunch handily.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
While living somewhat close to Disney and Universal, I see a lot of the regular tourist rentals, like Mustangs and Camaros.

However yesterday, near my house (40 miles away from said tourist traps) I saw 3 SEs and 1 RT. Before that, it would be one every 2-3 weeks. I can't count how many mustangs and camaros I see on a daily basis. We also have a plethora of Corvettes down here

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Over the last month, here is what I've spotted driving or parked in my area:

Furious Fuschia SRT-8
Orange SRT-8
Black SRT-8
Orange R/T
Blue R/T
Black R/T
B5 Blue R/T Classic
White R/T Classic
White SE
Black SE

If you count my car, then one Orange R/T Classic can be added to the list. I have seen no 2011 cars that I can speak of except at the dealer. I have also seen probably as many Camaros. I have NOT seen many 5.0 Mustangs.

·
Super Moderator
15,567 Posts
Challengers, especially SRTs, are rare in southern NJ. I see a few R/Ts, but mostly SEs. I love having a car that you don't see at every traffic light.

Yesterday, I saw my first 2011 IE on the road (white with blue stripes).

Mustangs are seen everywhere, Camaros not as much. In a round-trip 25 minute drive from my house, I counted 25 Stangs!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I see 4-6 Challengers a week mostly SE's. I see that many Camaros a day here..... and probably that many mustangs every 1/2 hour. Get lots of thumbs up and questions every day with my car.....:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I see them all day everyday, the local Enterprise rental car franchise has SE models in the fleet for rent. Jump the shark?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.