Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of Magnuson Superchargers in stock as well our favorite header systems Kooks Headers and Exhaust

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
for a short time only

$8499.00
2011 and up Challengers, Chargers & 300 5.7L or 6.4L Hemi, includes new Magnuson supercharger system, stage one fuel pump system, installation and custom tuning.

add $299.00 for pcm unlock on 2015 and newer models

$10999.00
2011 and up Challengers, Chargers & 300 5.7L or 6.4L Hemi, includes new Magnuson supercharger system, stage one fuel pump system, installation and custom tuning as well as Kooks long tube headers and green catted high flow cats.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
981 Posts
? But I'm in Germany for the next three years! Waiting to get a SC is as bad as when I was in Afghanistan the last time waiting to get home so I could pick up my brand new '13 SRT8. I think I should quit hanging around ChallengerTalk. ? Granted I will need a new truck when I get back stateside as well. So perhaps I can drop off the car and pickup a new truck at the same time....

Tim

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will you guys make the same offer on a whipple?
we can work on a deal, but significantly more expensive kit, the tuner kits we stock are 6850.00 and do not include tuning, tuner, injectors and of course installation
Luke

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for a short time only with a Whipple

$8999.00
2011 and up Challengers, Chargers & 300 5.7L or 6.4L Hemi, includes new Whipple supercharger system, stage one fuel pump system, installation and custom tuning.

$13499.00
2011 and up Challengers, Chargers & 300 5.7L or 6.4L Hemi, includes new Magnuson supercharger system, stage one fuel pump system, installation and custom tuning as well as Kooks long tube headers and green catted high flow cats.

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ps, we have two Whipple kits in stock and 7 Magnuson kits in stock.....

Luke>:)>:)

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wouldn't happen to have a TVS2650 in one of those boxes would you?
do not exist yet, we have 4 on order but best guess will be several more months before available
Luke

·
Registered
89 Posts
Do the Magnuson superchargers whine at all? Every video I see they are quiet while the Whipple superchargers seem to have a distinct sound to them? Does the installation have to be done by you guys in order to get the custom tuning? Not sure if you guys are actually able to Dyno tune yourselves or you do it remotely? What I am trying to figure out is if I could get everything you listed for the Magnuson kit (Supercharger, fuel pump, headers, pcm unlock, custom tuning) from you guys and install it myself?

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do the Magnuson superchargers whine at all? Every video I see they are quiet while the Whipple superchargers seem to have a distinct sound to them? Does the installation have to be done by you guys in order to get the custom tuning? Not sure if you guys are actually able to Dyno tune yourselves or you do it remotely? What I am trying to figure out is if I could get everything you listed for the Magnuson kit (Supercharger, fuel pump, headers, pcm unlock, custom tuning) from you guys and install it myself?
the Maggies don't whine very much, pretty quiet especially at the lower boost level

yes we can remotely tune the vehicle and data log if need be
we do it all the time

Luke>:)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts
Edelbrock has an E Force that uses 2650 internals (although ugly), unsure why Magnuson wouldn't eventually?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts
Yes, but compared to this

2016-11-03_23-09-32.jpg

A Guy

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, will the TVS 2650 be only for 2011 and up? I have a 2009 5.7 with forged internals and a very nice cam that may be looking for a Maggie in the near future. But I keep seeing this 2011 and up non-sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
for every pre 2011 unit we sell, we sell 40 or 50 2011 and newer, its all about demand......
dont know
Luke

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
for every pre 2011 unit we sell, we sell 40 or 50 2011 and newer, its all about demand......
dont know
Luke
Yeah, that's interesting....same motor, just slightly different programming...I didn't think it would be that big of a leap...or that hard to call a business contact to find out for sure. Thanks for the info Luke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts