Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Upgrading my exhaust was so rewarding that now I'm looking for the next toy. CAI? Which one is the loudest and will I hear it with my aftermarket exaust? I dont race so I dont care if there are no HP increase but i dont want to lose any. I also dont care about looks. Just sound. Worth it? Any personal experience?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
102 Posts
My oversize Spectre cone filter has a hell of a whistle to it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
LMI Legmaker Hammer. You won't regret it... Put one in my '11 Charger R/T, car has stock exhaust, but the hammer roars like a performance exhaust system. Liked it so much, that I installed one on the Challenger to replace the Mopar CAI that has been on since the car was new. That combined with the MBRP exhaust I have on it, really makes the car awesome!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I agree that the LM1 Hammer is one of the loudest air intake systems. The AFE is right up there though, and is very loud. Both are similar in design in that their huge tubes creates a funnel effect.

I love my AFE intake, and I can even hear it over my Zoomers exhaust at WOT.

Reactions: UP4664

·
Registered
535 Posts
JLT on mine, can't say I even notice it

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

·
Banned
290 Posts
Lots of legmakers here: Legmaker Intakes

I like the looks and design of the true cold air intake, but I have no clue if it makes any kind of difference lol.

So many different kinds to choose from.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My car came with the K&N intake already on it. I'm pretty sure I don't hear it. Definitely don't get it if you want a big change in sound.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: UP4664
1 - 12 of 12 Posts