Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed an E&G louver on my TA392 and I love it. I think the TAs should have had a louver option as it fits the car well in my opinion ?

I was a bit concerned about it being abs plastic but the fit is very good and quality seems good as well.

I just got the car last month and am already contemplating my next mod - I think I'm going to upgrade the stereo next.

Any way - just wanted to share! Love the car - a great purchase ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Your T/A is beautiful man. Myself though I'm not crazy about louvers on these cars, but to each his own. I know I had one of my many 70's Trans-Am's back in the day that had them when I bought it. Couple of years later I decided to take them off and man, the back window has some pretty good scratches in places. I just hope that does not happen to yours. But anywho, still a beautiful car!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot! I know a lot of people don't like louvers - I think they look good, especially on the TAs.

I didn't even think about the scratches on the glass. Fingers crossed no issues!

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Thanks a lot! I know a lot of people don't like louvers - I think they look good, especially on the TAs.

I didn't even think about the scratches on the glass. Fingers crossed no issues!
Ive had the e&g Louvers on since the day I picked up the car...I have not had one scratch on the window and I don't see anyway that can happen .....Ps your Ride is awesome

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Louvers on a T/A look fantastic. :wink3:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Just installed an E&G louver on my TA392 and I love it. I think the TAs should have had a louver option as it fits the car well in my opinion ?

I was a bit concerned about it being abs plastic but the fit is very good and quality seems good as well.

I just got the car last month and am already contemplating my next mod - I think I'm going to upgrade the stereo next.

Any way - just wanted to share! Love the car - a great purchase ?
I agree. There should be an option. For tinting and Katzkin too.

·
Registered
200 Posts

Looks great! I personally wouldn't have my Chally without the louvers, but yeah to each his own. Looks great! I should be psiting a 'what have I done" pictorial soon on mine as well. Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts