Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a cold start up of after installing my JBA catless mid pipes!

Drive video

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Glad you got it figured out and got it installed. A little raspy and loud for my taste, but I got nothing against it.

BTW, just as a comparison this is my wife's JBA long-tubes without cats and stock cat-back exhaust.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: HananGruhonjic

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really wanna add some bullets but I think it would piss the neighbors off.. sounds good man, jealous.
Gotta do what you want on your car for yourself not for others bro. Its your car do whatever your heart tells you. Glad you like the new setup!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you got it figured out and got it installed. A little raspy and loud for my taste, but I got nothing against it.

BTW, just as a comparison this is my wife's JBA long-tubes without cats and stock cat-back exhaust.
Thanks much appreciated man, but i dont hear where the raspyness is in my new setup? I mean with the cats they were definitely a little raspy when I let go off the acceleration while stationary, other than that it was perfect. With the new one theres more roar to it. The dynomax bullets get rid of the rasp.

Longtubes is a different story but either way sounds great!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks much appreciated man, but i dont hear where the raspyness is in my new setup? I mean with the cats they were definitely a little raspy when I let go off the acceleration while stationary, other than that it was perfect. With the new one theres more roar to it. The dynomax bullets get rid of the rasp.

Longtubes is a different story but either way sounds great!
After listening to it from my surround sound, you are correct. No raspiness at all. It sounds really good. Best of luck.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After listening to it from my surround sound, you are correct. No raspiness at all. It sounds really good. Best of luck.
That's what I thought lol
Thank you dude!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts