Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Purchaced A 2014 Plumcrazy Challenger SRT8 Core. I have always wanted the original 70's Plumcrazy Challenger and when I found the Core I couldn't pass up the chance at the new version. I painted my first car a 67 Firebird plumcrazy when I was in High school A long time ago. I currently drag race a 04 GTO that is Cosmos purple. It has had A lot of mods done to it and is still a street car and I drive it to a lot of car shows but not something you wan't to drive day to day. I helped a friend of mine trade his R/T in on a 2014 Plumcrazy Core and he let me drive his and I was definitly hooked:icon_biggrin:.. Love the car.. I have spent A lot of time on LS1GTO and I was glad when I found this forum.

Our Two Cars Together

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

Reactions: plumcrazy1

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I think the PCP with those wheels is one of the best looking Challengers out there! Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the site. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Welcome. I saw one of these driving through downtown the other day...these plum crazy cores are very stunning in person. Definitely a head turner.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Two BEAUTIFUL cars!!!

IMO, not too many cars can pull of purple but the Challenger shows it off the best.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new Plumcrazy Core.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well it is not a 392 Core but my old 2010 PCP with 2012 Charger SRT wheels puts a smile on my face every time I look at it.

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome to CT from Michigan, great choice in Colors and model:eek:hyeah:

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts

·
Registered