Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So started the challenger up today and those lights and maybe 1 more all stayed on. Tank was 3/4 full, brake was off, TC was on... Car drove ok for about 500ft then I stopped turned her off turned her back on and they all went off... Any thoughts here? I am running a tune... going to check battery voltage when I get home.

Thanks

JestersHK

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Happened to me the day before yesterday, I had a chime that went off every 2 minutes or so also. I cleaned the battery terminals yesterday and everything was normal then and today on the way into work.

Edit: I had 14.25 volts yesterday and 13.8 at lunch today with the engine running.

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
Sounds to me like you're about due for a new battery, especially if you have the original battery. Some people only get 3-5 years out of factory batteries these days. :( Weird things happen when voltage to the PCM drops too low during start-up.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Sounds to me like you're about due for a new battery, especially if you have the original battery. Some people only get 3-5 years out of factory batteries these days. :( Weird things happen when voltage to the PCM drops too low during start-up.
^^^ Agreed, that's a pretty old battery you have in an 09.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts