Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like I’m acquiring a bone stock 2010 Challenger SRT to part out. It was hit hard on the passenger side fender area and it’s not fixable but the engine survived the wreck. It only has 28k and is a super clean car. It’s a 6sp, sunroof car with the red/black SRT logo leather heated seats. The picture is not the car but it’s a twin and I will post real pictures when I get it to my place. I will be getting the brakes, differential and axles plus a few other things but the rest will be up for sale so PM me if you’re interested in anything. Also this was a very clean and garaged car before it was wrecked so everything that is salvageable is in really nice shape.
Complete 6.1 motor $3500 SOLD!!!!
6 speed trans $700..... SOLD!!!!
SRT Leather seats heated buckets ( dash panel with heater switches included) and rear $700 SOLD!!
Head light housing $125
Challenger after market grilles $50 each (got 3)
DR Side mirror (heated) $50 each
Bilstein Struts one front and two rears with all four springs. One shock was pulled apart in the wreck but the spring survied....$200 for all. OBO
Three Alocoa wheels, tires and sensors. Tires are 70% SOLD!!!!
SRT dash emblem $10
Kicker speakers dash, doors and rear.SOLD!!!!
SRT 6sp factory shifter with boot...mint $100 OBO
SRT gauages....$150 OR OBO
SRT drive line...$150 or OBO
SRT axles......250 pair SOLD!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the wheels will be up for sale too. Where it was hit may have taken out one of the wheel but the other three should be fine. I actually didn’t look at the wheels the guy had them pulled and stacked next to the car so I could pull the brembo brakes. The car is not at my place yet ether but I will see the it tomorrow again. I will give the wheels a close look and I will take pictures too. I will be posting pictures of the car and parts up for sale too.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Would be interested in a single Alcoa wheel if it's in excellent condition! pm me if when you get to that point if you'd like.

·
Registered
500 Posts
where are you located

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I live in Washington state.....sorry I have been working on getting this car but due to a missing title I plan to just pulling all the good parts and leave the body. It’s too hard here to get rid of car parts without a title. So anyway I have added pictures of the car and some of the items. I will start pulling parts this weekend so if anyone wants picture of anything they might be interested in pls let me know and if you can PM with your phone number even better.

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I live in Washington state.....sorry I have been working on getting this car but due to a missing title I plan to just pulling all the good parts and leave the body. It’s too hard here to get rid of car parts without a title. So anyway I have added pictures of the car and some of the items. I will start pulling parts this weekend so if anyone wants picture of anything they might be interested in pls let me know and if you can PM with your phone number even better.

Thanks
6.1L swap for a 2015 5.7L.... How hard of a swap would this be? This would be an easy way of getting rid of the MDS on my R/T.
I dont believe its hard to swap a MDS motor for a no MDS. I know allot guys remove the MDS from a MDS motors.

·
Registered
2015 SRT
178 Posts
6.1L swap for a 2015 5.7L.... How hard of a swap would this be? This would be an easy way of getting rid of the MDS on my R/T.
Better off deleting the mds on the 5.7. The 6.1 lacks vvt and accessory drive is different offsets.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT
178 Posts
I also forgot the tone wheel on the crank is different. So it would have to be changed to work with the later model electronics.

·
Registered
2017 SRT8 Hellcat Destroyer Gray
96 Posts
what color is it. orange or red. picture's of both are hard to determine. i am interested in the mirrors if there clean.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes the color is red and if that works for you PM me and there is only the drivers side mirror left.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Better off deleting the mds on the 5.7. The 6.1 lacks vvt and accessory drive is different offsets.

Don’t think the offset difference will affect anything due to the fact that it’s a complete motor with accessories. I think the actual difference is in the front cover depth. Thanks I totally forgot about VVT but its all internal to the motor so if it’s there great but if not it’s no problem. People lock out the VVT all the time on VVT cars. Thanks again I also forgot about the reluctor wheel being different from the VVT motors but they do interchange. You have to pull the crank to swap it and thats not really hard but it is extra work. If I were to use this motor I would be pulling the pistons anyway to replace them with a good forged drop in piston

·
Registered
5 Posts
Climate control connectors

Hi Ktmguy

Someone stole the radio/climate cluster from my 2009 SRT8. I have a lot of it replaced, but I am looking for the connector for the fan control, the antenna bit that goes into the radio and switch/board for the four ways. How much do you want for all those bits?

Cheers, James
:lookaround:

·
Registered
2017 SRT8 Hellcat Destroyer Gray
96 Posts
just noticed your reply. i am looking for orange. thanks anyways.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts