Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I’m lowering my scat pack challenger with H&R springs. Been doing a lot of research on them and it seems they perform the same as Eibach but sit lower so I figure why not. Does anyone know if I will need any supporting pieces when lower to ensure I’m getting the proper alignment?

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
In your research about how many inches will HRs lower your Scat front & back ?
Been thinking of lowering my ride

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In your research about how many inches will HRs lower your Scat front & back ?
Been thinking of lowering my ride
Advertised 1.7” Front 1.4” rear. I watched a bunch of videos and looked at pictures it has a nice stance slightly raked so the rear is still slightly higher than the front

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lowering Scat Pack

Hey guys really looking for help with this as I’m struggling with my decision. I’m between the Eibach Pro-kit or the HR Springs. Which will need additional alignment and which would be the best height.

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
HR will sit lower
Alignment specs may differ based on how much the car gets lowered
I personally like the HR stance myself

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
296 Posts
Mine has been lowered with H&Rs since 2015. Love the stance and have had a ton of compliments. Never had an issue with them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the guidance guys. My only question is will I clear M/T ET Street SS tires in the rear. 305 or 285 still undecided on that as well

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
Mine has been lowered with H&Rs since 2015. Love the stance and have had a ton of compliments. Never had an issue with them.
Was there any problem with the alinement, or with the quality of the ride ? also could you post a photo
Of your challenger with the springs installed, Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts