Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
love them so far.... did it myself,,, needed to mod my front stock shock boot and remove factory front stock "bump stop" thing and reuse my upper strut mount. no biggy. Only annoying issue I found is the rears need to be set to the height before they go in the car,,, its too hard to adjust while in the car,,,,, too much pressure on them... so im guessing all kits are like this?? Big thanks to speedys YouTube vids!!! I went the inner lower control arm bolt removal "route" on the rear,,, and the rear brake don't have to disconnected on the rear tho.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it does... but it works.
Better instructions might of helped... but doesnt matter. Most affordable kit looks great it works, rides pretty nice i must say i was surprised. Still rides better then a stock cavalier or cobalt so im cool with that. Ride I found was very close to stock. but you feel more part of the road. I will be lowering the front a tad maybe. once i get a lower jack or alignment done. I was going for low but not soo low i needa run other upgrade parts to correct the alignment.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I bought a set today and was wondering how they held up so far, how many miles have you put on the ride since the install? By the way nice looking car!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx,,, not much miles at all really. they are holding up fine so far. Ill get to use them more this summer.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Looks good! Put a blade on the chin spoiler and you could cut the grass. Seriously it does look nice.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts