Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
Been searching this site for a while. Getting ready to order a few mods for the 2011 SRT8 6spd. From reading, it seems like the Eibach kits are most recommended here. Looking for lowest possible stance. Is the Eibach Sportline kit the way to go? And best place to get this kit? Also if I need to get other pieces to complement the ride, please share.

Thanks
Jon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After another hour of research on here..... It seems the adaptive suspension would require a Mopar kit to maintain the sport mode. Does anyone have any real experience on wether it was worth it to keep that feature? Or who votes to go with a different Coil over kit and lose the adaptive suspension?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I still want the "Sport Mode"

I just wished that I could just purchase the rear springs do not want to lower the fronts I did the lowering on a 2007 Chysler 300, and after all the problems, I swore that I would never do that to any of my future cars of course I also installed a "ground effects" package and nothing but a Big Pain after install.
But I still want the "Sport Mode" without question!

David

My SRT is a 2014 Core

·
Premium Member
11,105 Posts
If you have a 2011 SRT you will not have the adaptive suspension to deal with, that is on the 2012+ SRT cars (minus the 2013 Cores).

For Springs - the Sportlines will probably be the lowest you can go. If you go with a Coil over setup you will be able to go a little lower and not lose the ride quality quite like the sportlines would do.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Speedlogix. I havent picked my car up yet, ill pick it up from a forum member in a couple days. Thanks for that info. What kit would provide me the best ride and adjustability, cost not a factor.

THANKS

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
coil overs

Just lowered my SRT with coil overs...upgraded to KW V2 with adjustable height and dampening. Kinda pricy but I got one hell of a deal on them from a girl who just threw her Hot Rod hubby outta the house and she needed cash.

Also added adjustable bushings front and rear for camber. Damm car rides on a rail !!! :headbang2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts