Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Blk R/T Classic (6-speed) and would like to go with the H&R springs because I want the front slightly lower than the rear. I love that stance, however, I hear there could be issues with a strange noise when you go over a bump after lowering your Challenger? Is this true? Not sure if its worth it if so.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a 2010 Blk R/T Classic (6-speed) and would like to go with the H&R springs because I want the front slightly lower than the rear. I love that stance, however, I hear there could be issues with a strange noise when you go over a bump after lowering your Challenger? Is this true? Not sure if its worth it if so.:scratchhead:

Blkchallyclassic - a lot of members here have been really happy and having fun with our Sport Springs.

Many of the problems associated with noise after lowering the Challenger are from end links that were not tight enough or the known washer issue shown in this thread (on post #15)
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f79/suspension-pop-fixed-19972/index2.html

Here's a cool video with Kenny Wayne Shepherd talking about his Challenger and Duster.
YouTube - ‪Hotchkis Driver Profile: Kenny Wayne Shepherd‬‏

Good luck making your choice on springs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts