Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to lower my 2020 scatpack widebody.... has the adaptive bilstien suspension. About an inch or so in the back and half inch or more in front for a better looking stance.. the tire gap is horrendous. Is there something in particular I have to do being I have the bilstiens and has anybody lowered there car with this suspension before? Don't know much about suspension mods Thanks.

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
Hellcat Widebodies and cars with adaptive suspension get lowered all the time. I wouldn't do it but doesn't seem to be a concern for the adaptive shocks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I've scrubbed my front splitter several times in spite of my diligent attempts otherwise. I can't imagine it any lower.

Reactions: Unicorn

·
Registered
224 Posts
Lower it! These things are way too high from the factory. Eibach springs will lower 1.1/1.2” front/rear.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,596 Posts
Lower it! These things are way too high from the factory. Eibach springs will lower 1.1/1.2” front/rear.
I agree on the eibach springs. They drop the height nicely and still keep the functionality (not too low where you're scraping everything while driving) while giving you the look that you're after.

·
Banned
1 Posts
I personally used the BMR lowering springs, they give you a similar drop rate as that Eibach and they are $100 cheaper, I love it, I can post pics of the fender gaps with the BMR springs, you can’t go wrong with BMR they do great suspension parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Lowered my SRT, with KW adjustable springs, a fuzz over an inch quite a while back. Took about 20K miles but the CV boots began to fail and sling grease all over the inside of the wheels. Looks so dang good though! I’ll figure out a way to deal with it :)

Put Kooks headers on and had a small skid bar welded to bottom of each one just in case. She’s a belly tickler.

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Eibach Pro Kit works great on the WB Scat Pack.

No issues with the adaptive suspension.

Just do it because these things sit like a truck.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,324 Posts
U know these NEW shocks keep the rear from sagging ?? Ours SELF adjusts due to these strange shocks...............

Look it up !! Not kidding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts